Monday, July 7, 2008

happy, happy

So I discovered these in my last few days in Japan. We were in an area that had few restaurants, and I was starving. I'd seen funny Japanese advertisements for these on T.V., and I love soy everything, so I thought I'd give them a try. I'm totally addicted now. Are they in the States? Their Web site shows some delicious flavors that I haven't seen here, so I'm hoping to find some soy surprises when I return.

For those of you who haven't experienced such joy, they're like a breakfast bar - super dense and semi-cake like, each one featuring a different fruit. I think they're delicious and super filling, which is nice when we're out and about and I'm starving. Jess can go for days without food. (Seriously.) My cap is about, uh, twenty minutes, and I'm like, "Hand me a cookie before I die."

Hmmmm...and what was that I was saying about my arms?

;)

3 comments:

littlered said...

Those things are in the States... I thought they looked kinda funny :) Love you girl!

Kristen said...

SIS I LOVE THESE THINGS! And they're everywhere here, so yay! Also the american advertisements are wierd too.

melancholyjune said...

I've seen these and they looked weird but I think I am going to have to try them now!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails