Wednesday, August 27, 2008

i confess...

...I'm somewhat obsessed with cutting my bangs. My bangs grow much faster than the rest of my hair, and this new 'do requires serious maintenance. But it's like I can't stop. Obviously, I missed my calling as a champion bang cutter. (Hey, if badminton is an Olympic sport, surely there's room for bang cutting.)

...Even though the rain in NC makes the air more muggy than usual, there's something about the smell of wet trees and soil that makes my heart smile. To me it's such a fresh, clean smell, which is rather counter intuitive as soil is generally made of dirt, the stuff that not-clean is generally made of.

...I hate leftovers. Unless those leftovers happen to be panang curry from Asia Cafe. And then I love leftovers.

2 comments:

littlered said...

:) That's ok. Whit and I cut our own bangs, only we do it with paper scissors, and aren't careful at all... Do you want us to cut yours!? :)
PS Your eyes look amazing in that picture! :)

Kelly said...

Looks like you've already mastered the art of trimming your own bangs. Unlike me, who, when the first time I tried, chopped them halfway up my forehead. And I had to bobby pin back my little stubby bangs for over a month :)

And as for the post about chocolate - a few years ago I all of a sudden decided I liked dark chocolate. After all those years of giving the Hershey's Special Dark pieces to my Dad. Now I love it and milk chocolate is too sweet. I'm not sure how it happened. I think I just got old :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails