Friday, September 12, 2008

sis kris

It is possible that at one time (at least once), Sis Kris and I sat down and ate half a cake, off the platter without plates. But you have to understand - this isn't just any cake that warrants such primitive behavior. This is my most delicious birthday cake. My momma made it for me this year when I was home, but since I can't get enough of it and because Kristen decided to come visit me, you better believe I deemed that more than a good enough excuse to whip up this delight. (Can you believe it isn't chocolate? And it really is my favorite cake IN THE WORLD?)

I'm so excited she's here - I haven't seen Kristen since I got married almost a year ago, so when she asked if she could come visit, you better believe I said "Yes, please."

So beside the fact that I have a friend here that will accompany me in activities of expenditure, most importantly, I have a sister to eat cake with.

Also, please note our common trait - our totally artificial hair color. :)


4 comments:

jaesi said...

visitors make my day. Yours too huh.

And you best be posting that recipe!!!!
deliciousness!

The Isoms said...

Happy Birthday month! Celebrate it all month long...that's the best thing to do!
What is it with our younger sis living in TX anyway?!

danielle said...

and in addition to artificial hair color being a common trait, try all of our faces

Marissa said...

you can't have fun without your other sisters!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails