Tuesday, November 16, 2010

perpetual weight gain


I'm not sure how it's been a whole week since I last posted. Especially since all I really have to show for the past seven days is a bunch of sugar consumption. I've seriously been eating holiday treats and doing little else. Silk Nog, Silk Chocolate Mint Milk, Cherry Cordial Creme Kisses, Andes Cherry Jubilee Chocolates, Target's new Pumpkin Holiday Cookies with Cream Cheese Filling, and the list goes on and on.

And so my question is, why not offer these delectable treats year round? I feel like the weight gain would be much less noticeable when spread over twelve months instead of just two.


And for the Grandma...a squinty eyed (smiling), naked, coloring baby. She colored on a kitchen chair the other day. If you were wondering, Crayola's washable crayons really do wash off.

1 comment:

lichelle said...

Look at those sweet coloring skills! And that sweet smile! Oh Annabelle, Grandma loves you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails