Thursday, February 21, 2008

hold the beans

So I don't know a whole lot about coffee except that I love the smell, hate the taste (well, at least as far as Jelly Belly coffee-flavored beans go), and corporate environments seem to thrive on it. But despite my appreciation of its aroma, I'm pretty sure coffee doesn't really like me. I once attempted to make the dark substance for my VP at SkyWest - her assistant was out of town, so I was lending a hand. Let's just say that coffee grounds, the wet soggy ones, don't particularly go good with carpet. Or her briefcase. Or her desk.

So initially I wasn't too excited about this fancy pants coffee machine at work. Gone are the messy grounds of yesterday. With this new fangled contraption, one picks from the 20+ selections of coffees, lattes, etc. (like I know what I'm talking about), slides the little fancy packet into the machine, and pushes go. Insta Starbucks. I'll admit I experienced a small pang of jealousy when I first saw someone use it, albeit no desire to actually drink the stuff.

But then, my life changed - I discovered the Choco pack. Hot chocolate delight. Twice a day. All mine.

And for those of you who were wondering, non dairy creamer (perfect for the non dairy girl) is not only for coffee.

I expect GSK to experience a sharp decrease in Choco supplies. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails