Friday, December 20, 2013

mini christmas coloring book {free printable!}


Annabelle had her preschool Christmas party yesterday. We were invited to bring a little gift or treat to share with her classmates. So of course I was all PARRRTTYYYYY! And my brain exploded in Christmas cheer. Of course, I try my best to pass on OCD party planning behaviors to my children, so I let Annabelle choose what went in the bags. She chose some Christmas chocolate (including tiny chocolate Santas), some holiday cupcake erasers, and she helped me assemble some mini Christmas coloring books. (I added some fruit leather. To balance out the sugar? Yeah right.) Belle also colored and cut out the gift tags. Additionally, she was the task master of the operation and showed Lou the proper way to create a gift bag assembly line. Epic to say the least.





These little coloring books aren't too fancy, but they are pretty cute. :) Click here or on the paper below to download and print. Then just cut and staple one side together. I don't know what it is, but little people love little things. The things that fit in their miniature hands. At least mine do. They tote things like this around with them for days. So enjoy! Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute! I'm printing books for Jilly and her cousin.

Rachel said...

So cute! I'm printing books for Jilly and her cousin.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails