Friday, August 29, 2008

not bugged

So I'm sitting on the floor of our "old" apartment as our furniture has been moved to the "new" apartment. And although we've taken several loads of stuff over to the new apartment, we still have the never ending odds and ends that I'm pretty sure will take a good decade to get moved over.

But the kitchen is pretty much alive and well at the old apartment. So before we take one last load over to the new world, I made us some homemade pizza. And we're sitting here on the floor (like I said) eating our delicious pizza (seriously - next time I'm around, have me make it - it's better than any pizza you've ever ordered) and I'm like, "Sick. This carpet is disgusting. Oh, sick. There's a dead shiny beetle right in front of me. Disgusting."

I then grabbed an old receipt that had been cohabitating with the other morsels of junk in the carpet...and covered up the bug. And continued eating.

Totally normal.

Totally tired.

1 comment:

Snailbug said...

You know the saying . . . Snug as a bug in a rug . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails