Monday, November 17, 2008

the economy hits an all time low

So the Dow plummets repeatedly, with intermittent periods of hopeful resuscitation only to be destroyed by another dip toward the bottom. Homes are in foreclosure. Banks are closing, while the largest automakers in the U.S. beg for government help. All of this in the wake of the government's 700 billion dollar rescue program designated to save the economy.

But you know things are really bad when THIS happens.

I feel like I should go buy a surplus amount to sustain us through the Circus Cookieless years. Maybe they can be cryogenically preserved.

Simply devastating.

4 comments:

jaesi said...

no christmas colored elephants either? tear.

The Isoms said...

No wonder I couldn't find the Halloween ones! That is sad!

The Harrises said...

I sent this to my mom. She was devastated and is now eating a bag of these very cookies in her closet crying.
Gretchen got car sick just after she had half a bag full of these snackums. When she puked, it was the consistency of shortening. It was such a bugger to clean. I almost needed a heat lamp just to melt it off.

Nicole said...

Sad day! I hope this doesn't happen to white chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails