Monday, March 2, 2009

the photog's back

So as of late, Photographer Jess has been replaced by Law Student Jess, and I've been left to my own devices when I need a photo. It's possible that to get the photo in the below post, I wandered around our parking lot this morning in my shorts, a hoody over my big belly, and Ugg boots, pointing the camera in the trees, ignoring the neighbors' strange looks as they scraped their cars with spatulas.

So today, when Duke canceled school to pay due respect to the snow, Jess took the took the opportunity to get out and use his baby.

These pictures make me want the snow to never go away. Also, I want to lick the ice off those blossoms. I'm pregnant. I can want strange things like that.



NOTE: My apologies to any of you who got to experience the music track that Slide.com voluntarily contributed to my slideshow. My blog should now be the quiet space it once was (and will remain).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails