Wednesday, May 20, 2009

what i'm loving

Glee (on Fox)

I can't help it. I've been watching American Idol through this entire season (don't ask me why), and they've been advertising this show throughout. So last night, my sisters in law and I sat down to check it out. We pretty much got hooked. I even spent $1 of my $2 monthly iTunes budget on the theme song. Hooked. Makes we want to go back to high school all over again. Okay, not really. But I'm well on my way anyhow - I've surpassed my high school weight BY FAR already, with eight weeks to go...

Them Smackers

So when Jess and I were dating, my sisters were quick to point out that our children were doomed when it came to the lip department. As this picture

demonstrates, we both have ample bottom lips with virtually non existent top lips. (Also, don't worry that our noses match, although mine is currently retaining any and all liquid that enters my body and expanding with the rest of my face.) So when I got Baby's ultrasound here with the Salt Lake doctor, I must say I was more than pleased to see our little Cheney puckering up. Check those smackers out!

If it's a girl (we still don't know!), we're considering naming her Angelina.


Air Conditioning


Oh. My.

This is going to be a long summer.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I just have to say, after all the talk about Glee from people that I know, I downloaded the pilot from iTunes (cause it's free right now) and dang it, now I'm in love with it too. I've listened to the Don't Stop Believing maybe 30 times already.

singingrae said...

Ok, apparently I need to jump on the bandwagon and check this out. I haven't heard much about it. What's the premise? Ok, I'll just watch it.

Just wanted to say, hang in there through the last few weeks. They seem mighty long but, contrary to how you probably feel, it will end. :)

So, you're in Utah? Where? And for how long?

Marissa said...

Sooh, did you know you have a baby head in you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails