Sunday, September 27, 2009

hanging at hanging rock



So we made a trip out to Hanging Rock State Park to see if we could find ourselves some waterfalls. It's about two hours from Durham (what isn't?) and has several little hikes, perfect for our new little hiker. Because her legs are only good at kicking really hard, we let her ride.


And while I admit I was nervous about taking her, I think if you were to ask, she'd tell you it was pretty much the best day of her life (so far). She kept those big blue/brown eyes (pretty sure they're never going to choose a color) wide open for several hours. She only took a little power nap, and she would barely pause to eat. It was like she couldn't bare to close her eyes.



And who can blame her. Check it out.














2 comments:

Sare said...

She's so cute! I can see alot of you in her in that shot where she's grinning a bit. The park looks lovely- I'll have to put it on my to-do list of places to visit someday...

The Harrises said...

Looks like beautiful fall weather. You guys look like you're having too much fun with that baby.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails