Tuesday, September 22, 2009

things are looking up


Yes, things are looking up. It's raining outside as we speak, and as I've said before, my favorite season is anything but summer. (Although when I was pregnant, I had an obsession with sunshine. Weird.) Fall is one of my most favorite times of year, and this beautiful place we'll call home for a few more semesters has some of the most spectacular season changes ever, especially from summer to fall. The leaves are almost magic, and I'm constantly scanning the treetops for signs of the switch.

The change in the weather also means more walks outside (thus combatting Annabelle's feigned "starvation" and inducing naps)...



...and visits to the places we've suddenly realized we're going to miss when we leave. We made a visit to Eno State Park, complete with a picnic lunch: take out goodness from Cook Out. I took my baby...




...and Jess took his. ;)








3 comments:

The Harrises said...

Very Cool! I was supposed to get a shake from Cook Out before I left. Luckily I will be back and we will have to go--got it! Annabelle won't be eating my shake. Make sure she knows that.

Shauntel said...

Oh my, do you ever need a shake from Cook Out. Yum.

And just as long as she has her own, she won't steal yours. ;)

Marissa said...

Lookin good, Sooh. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails