Thursday, December 3, 2009

kate winslet is my sister


So today we went to Sam's Club, one of the best places on earth: chocolate sold in bulk, free samples everywhere you turn, and slightly discounted baby formula (expensive substance that formula). But today, this place won a spot in my heart forever. You see, the trainer at the check out counter, who we've talked to before because of our baby and the questions she elicits, said as our dollars went flying through the air with every scan, "Now she reminds me of that woman from Titanic."

"Me?!" (I honestly thought he was talking about Annabelle - although I really don't think she looks that old.)

When he applied in the affirmative, I sucked in my baby fat, and walked out a little taller. He was totally lying, and I look nothing like her (except that we share the same skin tone), but it did wonders for my self esteem.

As we left, he said to Jess, "See ya Leonardo."

:)

2 comments:

Sare said...

Not bad. At least you don't get mistaken for the Seminary Video girl everywhere you go- I should go out and do something drastically wrong just to set the record straight- AHHH!

Jamie said...

I love Belle's hair! Way cute pics and I like your hair too Kate!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails