Saturday, October 8, 2011

fall(ish)

 
So it looks more like winter than any sort of fall around here. But I'm told it won't last, that fallish temperatures will begin appearing on barometers around the valley next week. That said, the pretty leaves are likely gone by now. Either by wind, rain, or snow. Thank heavens Jess is a maniac and spent two weekends taking photos. These are a very random selection, photos I pulled as I uploaded photos of the girls. The man is talented. And honestly, those leaves do my soul so much good. Fall is such a beautiful reminder that change can indeed be good and beautiful. Most of the time change is hard, and I prefer to avoid it; but fall reminds me that maybe I should embrace it once in a while. Because look how much beauty the trees gain when they do.
 






 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails