Tuesday, November 22, 2011

that time of year...


This time last year, I was still in the death grip of nausea, hormonal insanity, and exhaustion. I was so very grateful then for the Legos fun Annabelle had with her daddy while I lay on the couch dying. (Or was that just pregnancy?) This year, I'm still wallowing in hormonal insanity, but the nausea and exhaustion have gone the way of the wind. In their place came a tiny little creature baby that made all that dying worth it. But the Legos have still come out. It's that time of year when going outside becomes less of a good idea every day and indoor activities become creative. And the little Lego friends are at it again.
P.S. Did you click that "Legos fun" link?" Check out Belle's chubby toddlerness. And her sparse whispy curls. My, how time has changed her!

1 comment:

eclaires said...

And I love this. :) Same stance and everything.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails