Tuesday, July 2, 2013

four years


Annabelle:

My baby. I truly cannot believe that you are no longer a baby. You're tall and strong. You're brave and beautiful and try so hard every day to be good. You're smart as a whip and keep me on my toes. And perhaps what I love most - you're my best friend.

And although four years have slipped through our fingers, years of giggles and snuggles and bouncing curly hair, you will always ALWAYS be my baby. My first baby. All my dreams come true in a tiny seven pound body, with wise eyes and a kind soul. No matter how tall you grow, no matter what. You will be my baby forever, and for that I'm eternally grateful.

Thank you my Belle. For making me a mommy. Thank you for loving me and believing in me. Although I am the one who should be teaching you, it is almost always the opposite. Thank you for teaching me the value of an ever curious mind and a tender heart. Thank you for being our tender heart. Thank you for being. 

Four years looks perfectly lovely on you my beautiful girl.

Love always,
Mommy


2 comments:

lichelle said...

Love you, Belle! -Rissa

lichelle said...

Love you, Belle! -Grandma

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails