Friday, April 25, 2014

freeze


Annabelle goes to afternoon preschool on Mondays and Wednesdays and morning preschool on Fridays. On Mondays and Wednesdays, Lou and I come home and do a little lesson, then she naps while I typically work. But on Fridays, Lou and I usually run some errands, and then she's my little sidekick all morning. This morning, we made cookies. Her contributions were solely taste testing. And I looked over and saw this little baby that's not so much of a baby, with her mismatched flip flops because that's how she likes them, her purse of treasures on her arm, and I thought, "Goodness. Just freeze. Freeze it all. Let's stay like this forever."

So I snapped a few pictures. And I froze my baby like this forever, mismatched and goofy and full of all her wild happiness that does my heart so much good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails