Saturday, December 8, 2007

I don't wanna grow up...

As it happens, my husband has this entirely loveable side to him, his little boy side. And he's this little boy more than once in a while. It's something you just can't understand until you've spent several hours in the same room with him studying. He reaches a certain point where Law Student Jess just burns out and gives way to Little Boy Jess. I love it because just being married to him makes me realize how much fun your inner child really can be.

So tonight, Jess and I visited Toys 'R' Us to get each other an early Christmas present. After some serious consideration, I went for the "wow factor"...

And as you can imagine, Jess went for utility, the most bang for his buck...


As we sorted through our pieces (Jess had a whopping 300, I only had 193), the little boy in Jess shuffled them around, and holding a pretty rudimentary wheel (compared to my skeleton carriage wheels) said in all seriousness, "What, are these Legos for kids?"

:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails