Sunday, February 10, 2008

crack of dawn


Just want ya'll to know that this is what I'll be staring at in the morning. (My job finally starts. Apparently paperwork moves slowly here. Maybe it gets lost on the cattle trails.) It's not normal. And while I actually haven't been sleeping in too late as an unemployed individual (I get up at 8 a.m. with Jess), there is this world of difference that occurs between the hours of five o'clock and eight.

However, this morning as I put a pillow over my head to silence both the stupid yacking birds as well as the psuedo swears (and some not so pseduo) running through my head, I realized that at least I'll be up with the birds instead of trying to sleep through them.

They better hope I don't actually catch a glimpse of them. I carry pepper spray.

And I'm not afraid to use it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails