Wednesday, March 19, 2008

the boy is back

So last week I didn't even bother mentioning David A's stumble of a performance. And the real truth is that sometimes our DVR box likes to help me tame my AI addiction. Even when it is set to record, it doesn't. In this case, the entire box shut down. So Jess couldn't watch his Jazz either. It was a rather tragic event in both of our lives, but I'd like to think we made it through relatively unscathed.

Last night, our boy (he is yours too, by virtue of reading my blog) decided he still wants to play. (And our box did too.) I know that his little almost crying eyes get a little old, but the problem is, he's just good! He'll be in it for the long haul, regardless of last week's missed lines. He has talent, and he deserves to be there. Also to watch - Irish Carly Smithson, with her tattoos and lovely lilt, she's a powerhouse in the voice department. In a perfect world, it would be Carly and David A. battling it out. We shall see.

However, Amanda Overmeyer is really entertaining. I think it's great that she's still in the running. She's so random. And I'm rather random. And I once had random blond streaks at the front of my hair too. (Which I hated and got rid of in a matter of weeks.) Also, I have about as much singing talent as she does. So we're similar that way. Maybe we could be friends.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails