Monday, March 3, 2008

go-fight-win

So remember our fantasy NBA league?

Well, as it turns out, I am one possessed of little patience. (I know, huge surprise, right?) My current tactic in the league is to play any player who is remotely worth playing. Why? To reach my game limits and be done. I know, not the most intelligent game plan if I want to win it in the end. However, it definitely soothes my patience and leaves my nerves just that much more at ease. One less Sprite Zero I'll have to drink, right?

(And let's be honest. It's better than my tactic in fantasy football - the team with the prettiest color wins.)

However, all this game playing is really paying off as I have moved from fifth place to second place. Never mind that I've played a couple dozen more games than Jess (and he's still comfortably sitting in first place). That is beside the point.

The point is - I'M WINNING (sort of)!

:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails