Wednesday, April 16, 2008

pillow talk

So last night I hit the sack before Jess. (The NBA has some serious pull right now.) I fell asleep shortly after the two gunshots just outside our door (okay, so a car backfired twice, but you never know in the Dirty D). And this is what I recall happening some time later:

Jess came in and cozied up to me as I was obviously nice and cozy, and he was freezing. Being thus semi-awakened, I remember I said something. I also remember Jess asking me to repeat myself several times. (I'm told it didn't make any sense, thus the requests to repeat. And unfortunately, I don't remember what I was saying or the dream that prompted said speech.)

But I do remember that my thought process went something like this:

"Wake up. You're talking."
"No. I don't want to wake up."
"Then shut up. Stop talking. You sound stupid."
"Fine."

And in my half awake state, I just listened to him asking me to repeat myself, but I wouldn't.

But I refused to wake up as well. So there.

Good thing I argue with myself. In my sleep.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails