Friday, May 30, 2008

dear tokyo

Dear Tokyo:

I think it's possible that I will never love you more than I do today. You had a kneestrap!?? Took you long enough to tell me (let's blame it on the language barrier), but I found it, and well, I probably teared up when I saw it. And then the Sprite Zero - apparently it's new and "sexier than water" here in Japan. Whatever the case, I've been seriously missing my artifical sweetener, so the sight of a Sprite Zero? As if I wasn't already on Coud Nine.

But probably you won my heart when, after I left my wallet at the am/pm, you sent the clerk running (of course he was running) after me to return it.

I always heart from the soul me love you Tokyo. (A little Japanenglish for you there.)

Love,
Shauntel


1 comment:

melancholyjune said...

I'm glad you found a knee strap and some artificially sweetened drink. i think that's rare in japan to find such an item!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails