Tuesday, May 27, 2008

subway snoozing

So I am absolutely convinced that while some Japanese have some sort of innate alarm clock that causes them to arise at their station...



...the rest of them snooze for several stations past their destination.




And then they're suddenly at the end of the line, drool coming out the side of their mouth, wondering where they are...




...and where they may have been drooling for the past 16 stations.



NOTE: Because a few of you have asked - the sleeping woman does not know the two she's taking a snooze on. They got on after me, and the sleeping woman was already out when I got on. The women being drooled on did not appear to be amused. :)

4 comments:

littlered said...

That's so funny! Did the other people know who she was... or was she just sleeping on random people?

Shauntel said...

Totally random people...they did NOT look excited. :)

JP and Steph said...

If I were the one being drooled on as mean as it sounds I think I would push their head off me. I know that isn't polite and Japanese are very polite but there comes a point when that drool hit my shoulder I would say no more!

The Isoms said...

ODD! I wouldn't be that polite either...honestly there does come a point!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails