Tuesday, May 6, 2008

sunny days

We're loving being in Utah, right now in St. George. And while I love my family and the red mountains, what really matters is
I have my Sunny back.

If you'll recall, I "broke up" with my hair girl, Sunny, when I moved to Durham and got desperate for a hair cut. The initial cut was great, but the second visit wasn't so great. It left me with chopped up bangs and a broken heart.

And when I realized that I'd be in Utah before we headed to Tokyo, I made an appointment as soon as I could, and Sunny was gracious enough to forgive and forget. So I may have tried to let go, but really I just came running back to my Sunny. With a history like ours, how could I have really thought it would be that easy to let go?

So it feels good to have my "natural" hair color back. And the cut is, as always, just perfect.

And let's be honest, some things are just meant to be. :)

4 comments:

The Isoms said...

Your hair has always looked great.

littlered said...

CUTE girlie! I agree though, your hair always looks good!

Shauntel said...

Brit - please tell me you remember the perms? Remember the twins? Hee hee. I'm so glad I've moved past that stage... :)

The Isoms said...

Oh yea! I remember that all! I always wanted bangs like yours in high school, but my thin hair just wouldn't do it, and I was looking in my scrapbook a couple weeks ago and came across our Sadies picture and you and I were both wearing SOCKS and SANDELS! What were we thinking! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails