Wednesday, May 21, 2008

watcha got cookin'?

So I had to warm up some noodles yesterday. And luckily, this apartment is equipped with a microwave. I put the food in the microwave, shut the door...

...and then stared.


So correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that I should:

Press 1 to cook ice.
Press 2 to cook bread.
Press 3 to cook milk or cheese.
Press 4 to cook a casserole.
Press 5 to cook a cupcake.
Press 6 to cook poultry.
Press 7 to cook rice (pudding?).

As it turns out, I just pushed the red button. Which seems to have done the trick, as the unit started whirring and my noodles came out hot.

Now for the washer.


Green looks like a good button.

4 comments:

The Isoms said...

LOL! How funny! I didn't know people cook ice? That's a little odd!
As for the washer...I agree with the green button.

Shauntel said...

Pretty sure the ice button is to thaw food...and so far, I've figured out how to turn on the washer. Now for the button to make water fill the basin...hmmmm...

The Isoms said...

Good luck with figuring out your washer! That is funny! Can you husband interpret what it says?

Shauntel said...

Nope...it's in Konji. He can speak Japanese pretty fluently, but can read only a tiny bit of Konji. And I figured it out - a strange combination of buttons, and the thing started whirring...I'll take it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails