Tuesday, May 20, 2008

lost in translation

So I've thought of a job I could do while in Asia.

You see, they really love shirts with English phrases on them. However, they rarely make any sense. It's like you can see where they were trying to go, but they're always just a little off, like, "Peace, Love, Equal in the Heart," random phrases. And because the Japanese girls are the size of my calf, I rarely even have the option of purchasing these shirts. So when I stumbled upon one yesterday that looked as though it might fit, I had to buy it.


What the?

So I'm thinking I'd make a really good English slogan t-shirt designer/proofreader. I could help them out with some sweet shirts that actually said something.

Although then they wouldn't be Japanese, which is why I love them so.

PLEASE NOTE: The shirt came with two extra button pins. Sweet.

3 comments:

danielle said...

the size of your calf :)

The Isoms said...

LOL! Okay, what does that mean? Nice. What a great job though.

Shauntel said...

good call grease!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails