Sunday, June 29, 2008

hello hong kong



So if it appears as if I've emerged from a swimming pool in every picture I post for the next four weeks, it's because I have. It's a big swimming pool called Hong Kong.

But we're here. And I've already visited the convenience store - not as many fun drink options, but I feel good about the wheat bread I found and the mango Swiss Roll.

So I'm totally excited to go swimming for four weeks straight.

PHOTO: Welcome to our dorm room. The building is straight out of 1972 (note the peach square on the wall). But we particularly love our bathroom - it runs the length of the bedroom portion, so it's like a hike to get to the toilet. Excellent 70s Chinese/British architecture. :)

1 comment:

jaesi said...

how awesome this is summer for you guys?!!!
I love your posts...you are such a great writer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails