Saturday, June 28, 2008

shipping out


So we head off to Hong Kong this morning. And first of all, I just wanted to note that I actually do do my hair occasionally, which this picture illustrates. Granted, within roughly 30 minutes of this shutter snap, my hair was pinned back and on top of my head. But still - I have moments that my appearance is reminiscent of my former self.

We're staying in the dorms at the University of Hong Kong, so I'm assuming they've got wireless Internet floating around. In any case, I'll find a way to keep you all updated on our adventures.

I've loved Tokyo. It practically breaks my heart to leave. But I'm so grateful for how wonderful it was.

Get ready Hong Kong - here we come. And Hong Kong, you better have some decent bread, or you're going to hear from me.

1 comment:

Snailbug said...

Your hair is getting so long!If that's what happens when you pull your hair up every day, I need to do it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails