Saturday, June 21, 2008

i heart eat

So in Japan you can buy pancakes in a package. It's a stack of them, with butter and syrup sticking the layers together. Sounds a little strange and somewhat disgusting, but actually, they're delicious and make an excellent breakfast to go.

So we were in Hiroshima, sitting in the train station, enjoying our stacks of pancakes, and we started admiring the pretty and tiny Japanese girls sitting near us. I'm pretty sure they don't eat. At least that's what we were supposing. And then I said, "It doesn't make any sense. Why are Americans just so much bigger?"

I then took my pre-processed stack of pancakes from its plastic package, and shoved it in my face.

Hmmm, good question.

NOTE: It's hard to see, but Kimmy's shirt matches mine. We thought they were the most perfect Japanenglish shirts ever made. :)

2 comments:

melancholyjune said...

I want that shirt! You seriously made them?!! Totally Japanengrish! I hope you're not too sad the fam is gone.

Shauntel said...

Oh, we didn't make them - we bought them in Shibuya near the Harajuku area of town. There are tons of funny Japanenglish shirts there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails