Saturday, June 21, 2008

lessons from ueno zoo

1. Penguins are potty mouths. This fellow is a "jack ass penguin." Looks pretty tight lipped to me...


2. Seagulls have great legs.


3. Bears sweat too. At least I like to believe that this is sweat not water - today was one of the most sweltering days we've had. At 80 degrees and 95% humidity, I'm pretty sure I hovered between life and death several times today. And I don't even have a fur coat. Poor guys.


4. The birds and the bees happen at the zoo too.


5. Monkeys make pretty cute mommies, despite their very sad looking rear quarters (I'll spare you the photos).


6. The animal kingdom knows how to mix and mingle. (It's interesting - they put different species in the same pens. Pretty sure these two were paired based on looks, as it doesn't appear they really prefer each others' company.)



7. Everyone could use a good stretch once in a while.


8. Even penguins like their bling. He-ey!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails