Wednesday, June 25, 2008

room with a view

As I mentioned, we moved to a hotel for a few days until we head to Hong Kong. Now the hotel is nice enough, although our room is the single smallest room I’ve ever seen – I’m pretty sure they built the room around the bed as there’s no way it’s ever coming out. But let me tell you, this here stack of rooms just got better.


Jess just opened the drapes to have a look outside at our night time view. Now I’ll spare you the, ah hem, details, but I have provided one of those pictures that is simply worth a thousand words.


Click on it if you need a better view. We’re still laughing. And we could definitely use a laugh right now – there’s a bit of melancholy in the air as we prepare to leave this place we love. And who how can you not love it with high rise views like this? :)


P.S. Disney is still coming. We have one million photos that are currently uploading onto my computer.

5 comments:

danielle said...

still trying to figure out exactly. . . but it looks like. . .uh, two stories of urinals. . .

Shauntel said...

Urinals would be correct, which wouldn't be a big deal except Japanese men work all night, not just during the day. Oh, and the building is several dozen stories, restrooms stacked on top of each other. Tons o' fun.

JP and Steph said...

JP does not believe this is real. I was laughing and still am! Do they not believe in blinds!?

Shauntel said...

Don't we wish. The men's restrooms are often like facing the street or the entrance to the women's restroom. Just today I used the restroom and went to fix my hair in the mirror only to see a dude using the urinal in the reflection. Tell JP it's for riz. :)

Becky said...

P.S. I just wanted to say that I am reading your blog now and thoroughly enjoying it. And this is Becky/Child. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails