Tuesday, June 24, 2008

a day for disney

So due to my recent multiple nights of little to less than little sleep, my forming sentence skills are resting on the side of tired. Pictures and a complete synopsis are forthcoming, but I thought I should announce that today Jess and I spent all day at Tokyo's Disneyland.


Two words for you: Curry. Popcorn.


I know. You're hooked. You're dying to know more.


But as it turns out, my hotel bed, which by the way is a fraction of a fraction softer than the board I was sleeping on at our apartment, is calling to me.


Just keep thinking about curry popcorn, and enjoy a few of our best friends in the picture with us. It was us and a few hundred of them - we thought it would be rude to not include them. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails