Thursday, July 10, 2008

this bites


So I'm pretty sure it goes a little bit like this:

Itchy: "Hey Scratchy! Look what I found over here!"
Scratchy: "Oh wow - this is the most delicious blood ever!"
Itchy: "Seriously. Let's call Death Sucker over. He needs to see this!"
Death Sucker: "Move over boys - I've got work to do. This is obviously some valuable blood. She must be hot. I know my entire head is composed of eyes, but I'm so focused on eating her ALIVE that I can't really pause to know or not. But I do know that I'm going to bite her leg at least FOUR TIMES. I'm going for a sort of trail kind of a look. Nice, eh?"

Or something like that. Because I've got them everywhere - my neck, my knees, my arms, obviously my legs. In Japan, I also got eaten. But here, it's twice as often, they're twice as big, and twice as itchy! If I come home with SARS or East Nile Virus or a really bad cold, you know who I'll be blaming.

And yes, I drew the trail for you. Wouldn't want you to miss a single bite there. You're welcome. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails