Tuesday, August 12, 2008

when in rome...


So as it turns out, I miss Tokyo so much, I'm now trying to imitate my old friends' dos. :)

Actually, I really wanted to do this before I left, but I had an inkling that it might get hot and sweaty in Asia (the inkling turned out to be a minor fraction of the reality I experienced). And bangs dripping down my face were the last thing I wanted. Good call on my part, let's be honest. Because now I can protect my Japanese hair by darting into an air conditioned house or vehicle with equally cool air blasting on my face.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Love it! Call me again!!! 313-6849 if I'm not at home...

jaesi said...

oooooh i likit!

Kristen said...

Hotness!!

melancholyjune said...

cute bangs! i could never wear my bangs in the front.. except if maybe they were thinner and cuter like yours! are you guys back in Durham yet?

Shauntel said...

Almost! We fly home tomorrow. Today is the day we attempt to shove all the Asian trinkets we accumulated into our luggage. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails