Thursday, October 9, 2008

heating up

So is it normal that at 5:30 a.m. ON THE DOT every morning, I wake up in overheat mode? I'm pretty sure my room transforms into Hades, so I wake up clawing at sheets and blankets. And then I go look at the thermostat, which informs me that I AM NOT WELL because it isn't hot. In fact, some people in this world would be able to feel a "chill" in the air. And that would by why when I go back to bed, Jess is still snuggling under not only the regular bed details but also his beloved sleeping bag, which is allowed to rest only on top of him because we all know that I need no extra layers.

This whole being hot thing is a part of my life. I just wish it weren't a part of my life at 5:30 in the morning.

2 comments:

The Harrises said...

I hear ya sista! Except it Micah waking me up every morning at 6AM because she hungry, too cold, or something else she's been scheming. I know, maybe she could sleep at your house! You two can have your AM party together.

It was so good to see you tonight. Wish we could have had more time to catch up. I just love you to pieces!

Shauntel said...

Agreed! I'm so so happy you're back, and we definitely need some more time to catch up.

By the way, Jess wanted me to ask if we could have Micah. So this arrangement might work out perfect!

I think you're rad. Let's hang out when I get back. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails