Sunday, November 9, 2008

i confess...


...I love soy milk. Love, love it. And I loved it even before the real stuff made me ill. I think real milk tastes disgusting. As though it came out of a cow, perhaps. But soy milk just tastes yummy. As though it didn't come out of a cow. Perhaps.

...I don't like my fingernails painted, not even clear polish. I feel like they can't breathe. I mean, I realize that they don't exactly have a mouth and/or nostrils to do the breathing, but they just feel so trapped. On the other hand, I love my toenails painted. Apparently my toenails have evolved - they can breathe even when being smothered by lacquer.

...Even though I love winter (yes, I'm one of those people - I even love snow), I'm secretly sad as I watch the leaves falling. Right out our front window, there are some beautiful trees (see here for pictures), and they're particularly beautiful as the sun sets. I love sitting on the couch in the evening, watching them light on fire. Their colors are vibrant and strong. Almost as though they have more life than the simple, beautiful urge to grow, change colors, and fall.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails