Thursday, January 15, 2009

nap time

So here's the issue: pregnancy makes me extremely prone to not only lashing out irrationally but also napping. Habitually. I'm pretty sure I can only have one child because if I'm pregnant with a second, the first will become an orphan while I sleep off that second pregnancy. Problematic really.

But the current issue: I'm going to start working at my old gig on Monday. It's only part-time, but when you're already busy sleeping part-time, it only leaves a few hours for things like getting dressed, combing your hair, eating some Eggo waffles. Work is not even factored in here. Problematic really.

Now if I were in Tokyo, this wouldn't be a problem. I could sleep on the subway. After all, commute time is practically nationally recognized as nap time.

Admit it. You really miss that place too.

1 comment:

The Harrises said...

I wonder if you could steal the dudes camera without him knowing.
Now go have a nap wile you can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails