Wednesday, February 25, 2009

i (currently) heart

(And I say currently because things change real quick in my world...)

1. Hot breakfast. Like Cream of Wheat or oatmeal. I've never been much of a breakfast person. But I'm practically ravenous in the mornings these days. By the end of the day, I generally just have indigestion, so food really isn't that enjoyable when your esophagus is burning, but man, in the morning... And I'm loving these hot breakfasts. I don't know why - maybe because it feels like they're sticking to my guts longer. Who am I kidding. I eat like three breakfasts. The only place this food is sticking is my thighs.

2. Black shirts. The great concealer. My sweet father-in-law says that a pregnant woman is the most beautiful woman in the world. And actually, I'd probably agree when it comes to other women. But dude. Fat is fat in my world. So I'm loving the black - until I turn to the side, I look relatively normal.

3. Shade's maternity cap sleeves. So I'm actually not big enough (yet!) to be utilizing the ample fabric supplied by Shade Clothing's maternity cap sleeves, but boy are they comfy. And long. So I'm not constantly tugging at my belly hugging undershirt or attempting to let my arm flab breathe by stretching the arm bands. Special thanks to my personal shoppers who purchased these steals and sent them to me. It was like maternity Christmas getting each box.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Oatmeal and Cream of Wheat is what got me through my double night shift-clinical times. Mmmmmmmmm yummy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails