Monday, February 23, 2009

they've got the golden ticket

So everybody knows I'm obsessed with Japan. I'd pick up and move there it was a financial feasibility. I mean, their McDonald's cheeseburgers have some sort of legal, addictive stimulant, you can order your meals out of a vending machine, they speak some of the best Engrish around, their air actually smells good, but THIS, this is just proof positive that Japan is pretty much the best place to live. Ever. I mean, where else could you find GOLD IN YOUR POOP. I'm telling you what, perhaps we should put more effort into making our waste more valuable like they do.

Then again, are you surprised? Don't forget their golden turd. I mean, the stuff's practically enshrined there.


Best. Place. Ever.

2 comments:

Cichelli said...

By the way, ran into Nate McDonald today. Did you know that him and Nicole adopted a baby? And then got pregnant? The babies will be 8 months apart. Crazy.

littlered said...

I am laughing so hard because today I was looking at our Japan pic's and I saw the ones of the Golden Turd... only remember how my skirt flew up and the whole of Japan saw! The pic's are the best too because I was crying we were laughing so hard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails