Friday, February 27, 2009

it's a...

...baby!!

Much to your chagrin, we stuck to our guns. Even though a certain future mommy had moments she wanted to cave, we kept our baby's bum hidden from our view. (Not really, but we wouldn't know what to look for anyhow.) And we did not find out what we're having.

Seeing our baby for the first time was so amazing, and my cute, little, squishy one was very cooperative for its pictures. Baby even uncurled its little fists from the side of its head at one point and stretched out its arms, long fingers waving a little hello. Baby also opened its eyes, which is very cool, but also looks semi-freaky in 2D. We tried for a 3D view, but the placenta is squarely in the way, so we got a nice 3D view of...an arm.

I think this is the most excited I've felt since the positive sign showed up. To see my small fry rolling around, stretching its limbs. I just love this little person so much already.

And good news - Baby's head is resting on my bladder. Lucky me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails