Thursday, February 26, 2009

love affair

So here's the issue. I can't stop eating Mac 'n' Cheese. I know that for a while you all had to endure my love affair with Chili's chips and salsa, but we broke up a long time ago - when Mac 'n' Cheese made its dashing entrance into my life. And I haven't been able to stop since. It's seriously problematic. I'd eat it for every meal if Jess would. I have the Easy Mac version at work, which by the way is a little different than the regular version - it has a slightly more cheesy taste.

I just emailed my mom to ask her if it was problematic that I was fighting every urge to go make myself another helping. Extra problematic given the fact that I already make myself a double helping to start with.

If my child comes out with KRAFT stamped across its forehead and a fist full of noodles, I give the poor thing every right to hate me for life.

4 comments:

Snailbug said...

Problematic, schoblematic. You're pregnant! Milk it for all it's worth. Or in this case, cheese it up for all it's worth!

Kelly said...

Have you ever tried scooping mac'n'cheese up with Doritos? Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch work just great. Yummm. And I'm in a Cream of Wheat phase myself - so good.

Eva won't even try Mac and Cheese. What kind of kid is she?

singingrae said...

M&C was all I ate for the first 4 months of my pregnancy. BJ would make some for me practically every day. Mmm...I still crave it sometimes. :)

Lucy said...

I've been craving Velveeta Shells and Cheese. Just bought myself a box of it yesterday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails