Wednesday, June 24, 2009

what a hoot

A few weekends ago, Jess had the chance to go to Jackson Hole on a mini retreat with the law firm he's working with this summer. My doctor let me know that she'd rather not have me birthing in the forest, so I got to stay home. (However, my sisters and mom came to visit, which was much preferred to watching people do fun things while I sat pregnant.) And of course, Jess packed his baby with him. It was pretty yucky weather, but he still managed to snag some fun wildlife photos.

I'm so excited to do normal people things again. Hike, bike, (wait, I don't bike), run, um, walk at a moderate pace, so I love these photos, small reminders that someday I will.





Also, I want to squeeze and hug that owl. Looks like a cuddly stuffed animal.


I need a baby. Seriously.

3 comments:

Snailbug said...

And believe me, a baby will be way more cuddly than that owl. :)

Marissa said...

The owl pics are sweet!!

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Love the blog nesting.

Love the nursery bit too. Might I remind you that for the first 3 months, 3 weeks and 6 days of Holden's life, the nursery served as a place to 'change pants' occasionally... but mostly I just used his crib as a place to stash his laundry that needed folding.

ps. Where is Jess clerking?

pss. I got your present from amazon... now if I could just get around to mailing it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails