Wednesday, July 22, 2009

irresistible


So listen. If you saw her in real life, you'd want to just eat her up too.

She's kind of like chocolate - you really can't help yourself. And when she smiles? She's practically irresistible. If chocolate could smile, I'm pretty sure it would look something like this.

NOTE: She likes her daddy just a little. This is during their morning daddy-daughter time. And yes, she's nake-ee. It's possible that she peed a river around the moon just prior to going to visit Dad. :)

4 comments:

Snailbug said...

I know I want to gobble her up. Tell her to stop growing. RIGHT NOW. At least until I can see her again.

Marissa said...

That last picture is soo cute! Probably my favorite one of her so far.

Nicole said...

I am so sad I didn't get to see her last night. I have you're cute sling. I think you'll really like it.

Love ya lots Woog. She is so stinking cute.

Natalie said...

cutest thing i have ever seen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails