Monday, July 20, 2009

nice genes

So I noticed Annabelle's long fingers as soon as she was born, especially as she wrapped them tight around my finger. I don't know if photos do them justice, but they're seriously loooonnggg for her tiny body. I'm assuming this means that she will love playing the piano as much as I do. (Of course.)

Now while I love that she inherited my long fingers, unfortunately, she's also stuck with my freakishly long toes.


However, despite the finger toes that the Christensen genes infused in us, I think she's still pretty okay to look at. :)


3 comments:

Snailbug said...

She's more than okay. She's amazingly beautiful, and I'm very objective to be sure.

Marissa said...

She already looks older!

The Harrises said...

Oh I jut want to hold her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails