Friday, July 10, 2009

one week

Annabelle celebrated her one week birthday by allowing mommy to get a four hour stretch of sleep! We think we're finally getting our days and nights straight as the last two nights she's only opened her eyes to be fed, whereas the first few nights she opened her eyes just to open them. Problem is, when those big eyes (we think they're blue - fingers crossed!) stare up at you, it makes it really hard to be mad, even at three in the morning. I simply cannot get enough of her, day or night.

So for those of you who are like, "Enough already! We get it - you like your kid," I'm sorry. I can't stop. I'm addicted. Totally addicted.

By the way, Diet Dr Pepper is back in my life. Addicted in that respect as well. ;)


7 comments:

Snailbug said...

You're not the only one addicted. I miss little Belle so much.

Natalie said...

sooooo excited for you!!!!

Marissa said...

She looks so much like you in that last picture....

Jamie said...

I just cannot get over her long fingers! I want to come see her again :)! I love her cute little dress.

Kelly said...

You are totally allowed to be addicted to your baby - and go on and on about it - forever. I still can't get over my girls.

She is BEAUTIFUL! It's amazing how she can look so much like you and still look like Jess at the same time.

Loralee said...

She's darling....SO darling!

Jeanette said...

Congrats! I love your insight, thanks for sharing your precious moments with your sweet little girl. I am so happy for you, Jess, and Annabelle.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails