Saturday, November 28, 2009

even though...

...I think egg nog is one of the more revolting concoctions ever devised - raw eggs people, RAW EGGS - I love the flavor. Enter Silk Nog. Soy milk has improved this world not only by replacing that icky white drink that exits a cow, but also by creating a special version of egg nog, free of egg, full of Christmas flavor.

...I stopped running to try and heal my Achilles tendon, it seems that even the elliptical has knocked my arch into inflammation. Enter orthotics. And geriatrics. Geez.

...I sanitize and wash my hands to the point that the skin is literally peeling off in order to keep germs from getting to Annabelle, I caught her cold. Oh the irony. It might have something to do with the fact that she gnaws on my fingers quite regularly? Maybe I should stop gnawing on mine.

The Christensen girls will appreciate Belle's look above the most - is it possible that she speaks our language already? NAR!

Oh, and for those who haven't yet seen that red mark on Belle's belly, it's a hemangioma. It's a collection of blood vessels - sometimes called a "strawberry" - that will break apart with time. It's kind of like her first tattoo. She should be aware that it will be her last as well. :)

2 comments:

jaesi said...

Oh a must buy at the big W next time Im there....Silk Nog. mmm.


your hands and achilles tendons sound hurtful. quit being a germ and exercise freak. :)

Riss said...

yes!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails