Monday, November 30, 2009

work it

So remember when my little bug

(remember her? yeah...she looks so innocent doesn't she?)

gave me a cold?

Well, it has really thrown a wrench into my working out schedule (as if I needed more excuses to not work out). So to compensate for my sedentary nature, I'm sporting the Christmas present I ordered for myself (from Jess, of course). My EasyTone Reeboks. They're guaranteed to firm my butt and legs by simply wearing them.

Yes, I fell for their commercials. Bring it.

So do you think I actually have to get up off the couch to make these EasyTones do something for me?

Working out is way easy you guys.

2 comments:

lichelle said...

Oh wow. I think I need a pair. Finally, the answer to the last 10 pounds.

Kirsti said...

I think they should work even on the couch -- just make sure you wear a sweatband around your head so Jess knows not to interrupt your workout just because it's commercial break or anything.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails