Monday, December 21, 2009

cutest. thing. ever.


 
So the husband spent some time in Zion National Park a few days ago. It's possibly his favorite place on earth to set up his tripod and snap snap snap away. He takes hundreds - and I mean hundreds - of photos. And they're so beautiful. We don't always accompany him on his adventures, so I love that so much of what he sees is preserved. I just perused his most recent collection, and came across this sweet little thing.


Possibly the cutest face I've ever seen.

Next to this one, of course.


But a close second, most definitely. :)

4 comments:

The Harrises said...

Am I lame that I don't know what kind of animal this is. Not your child, of course, but furry, funny little thing on top.

lichelle said...

I'm gonna say the furry one is a fawn. And that one on the bottom that's not one bit furry--that's Grandma's little angel.

Shauntel said...

I'm pretty sure it's Rudolph's heir apparent to the sleigh...

Riss said...

"when will you take me out of here and play with me?"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails