Tuesday, January 26, 2010

trial size

As you could probably guess, I am a TOTAL sucker for "new and improved" candy bars and treats. I try almost any new candy bar I see. Like Strawberried Peanut Butter M&Ms (yes, they took the liberty of creating a verb out of strawberry and yes, they're delicious.)

And so, I thought I would warn you all: DO NOT TRY THESE


OR PARTICULARLY THIS {amazing}




unless you would like to gain back any weight you had previously lost by starving yourself {dieting and exercising}.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

So I shouldn't recommend you try the mint 3 Musketeers? Amazing.

Unknown said...

Have you tried the coconut M&Ms yet? They're pretty good but I like the strawberried ones the best.

Shauntel said...

Of course I've tried these you silly girls. Do you know who I am?

Mint Musketeer - good, but not even a fraction of the amazingness of the Truffle Crisp. I'm serious.

Coconut M&Ms - I tried them mostly just for the sake of trying them. Coconut and chocolate aren't my favorite ever, but they were okay.

:)

The Harrises said...

Where are you getting these fun flavors?

Shauntel said...

The Teeter. Or Walmart. Strangely enough, not at my favorite, Target.

M&Ms are usually a "limited edition" thing, which is lame-o. I think Strawberried Peanut Butter M&Ms are have been phased out by the Wildly Cherry variety...

jaesi said...

truffle crisp?!!! Im in.

Gross to the strawberry peanut butter ones...I got a huge bag for christmas and gladly gave them to the primary kids :)

But I think Im on board with the cherry ones....must try.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails